Good day friends,
We are super stoked that you found your way to our little brand and hope you check out some of our shows.
We are the new kid on the block and as such have a lot to prove to the world. We will work diligently to make friends in the business and the community to bring new fresh content to you on a regular basis from our ever growing family of shows. Highlight that word, "friends." I don't just want listeners and avid fans, I want friends. People who like to hang out with us and show us off to the family; those who will take us on vacation; those who need advice to get through the day; those who need a laugh and know where to turn; we want a family of friends rather than just a listener base.
If you do want to join our growing family then here is where you can find ways to connect with us on a deeper level:
- Check us out on social media and engage with us - liking our stuff is perfectly fine, but we love getting engaged in debate or simple conversation. Our shows each have their own set of social accounts so you can engage with the one you want to. Check 'em out on
- Instagram @damesnotdamsels, @diceytales, @college_lore, @bard_podcast
- Facebook under the show's name or /bardpodcast to stay up to date with all of our shows in one place.
- Twitter @bard_podcast, @damesnotdamsels, @diceytales, @collegeoflore
- Rate and Review our shows wherever you may find your podcasts. This opens us up to larger audiences and allows more people to join our growing family.
- Support us on Redbubble.com. We will be working hard to present new designs for purchase every month! Be sure to get your swag over at:
Beyond that, plugin and adventure on.
I look forward to talking to you all in the future,
Devin, The Bard